Area of Interest/ Research: Thermal Engineering
Professional Membership: HOD–ME, PIC-RUSSA, PIC- Anti Ragging , PIC quarter allotment, Member of Disciplinary Committee.
Key Publication: 17-International, 1-National
Area of Interest/ Research: Wireless Network, Database System, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Java Programming
Professional Membership: Member of International Association of Computer Science & Information Technology (IACSIT)
2. Published A Paper On “Wi-Fi Location Tracker System” in An International Journal Of Scientific And Engineering Research (IJSER) Year September 2013 Volume 4 Issue 9 Edition (ISSN 2229-5518) Page No. 557-561.
3. Published A Paper On “Location Management For PCS Networks Using User Movement Pattern” in An International Journal Of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) Year July-August 2013 Volume 4 Issue 4 ISSN Print: 0976 –6367 ISSN Online: 0976–6375 Page No. 505-513.
4. Published A Paper On "Memory Efficient Frequent Pattern Mining Using Transposition Of Database" in An International Journal Of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) Year March-April 2016 ISSN Print: 0976-6367 ISSN Online: 0976–6375.
5. Published A Paper On "Fuzzy Logic Based Prediction On Thermal Conductivity Of Natural Fibre Reinforced Polymer Composite" in An International Journal Of Engineering Inventions Year Jan 2017 ISSN No (Print):2319-6491 ISSN No (Online): 2278-7461.
6. Published A Paper On "Classification Of Multivariate Data Set Using Supervised and Unsupervised Classification Methods" in An International Journal Of Science, Engineering & Technology, Research (IJSETR) Year Aug 2017 ISSN No 2278-7798 Volume 6 Issue 8 Page No 1306-1310.
1. Head of Department, Computer Science & Engineering.
2. Coordinator, TEQIP III
3. Officer In-charge, Discipline Committee
4. Member, Anti-ragging Committee
5. Member, Purchase Committee
Area of Interest/ Research: Evolutionary Algorithm, Fuzzy Logic Controller, Power System Stability & Control, Electrical Machines.
Professional Membership: IET
1. Analysis Of A Multi-Unit Hydrothermal System For Automatic Generation Control Using Fuzzy Logic Controller Integrated With PID Controller, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 114, No. 9, 2017, 335-345.
2. Load Frequency Control of a Non-linear Power System with Optimal PID controller with Derivative Filter, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, and Signals & Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI).
3. Optimal PD-PID cascaded controller based Automatic Generation Control of a multisource interconnected power system tuned by Teaching Learning Based Optimization, 2016 IEEE India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE-2016).
4. Automatic Generation Control of a two area multi-unit interconnected power system with Proportional-Integral-Derivative controller With Filter(PIDF) optimized by TLBO algorithm. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT]
5. A Novel Adaptive Fuzzy Controller for Performance Improvement of Direct Torque Controlled Induction Generator Employed for Wind Power Applications. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Microelectronics, Communication and Renewable Energy (ICMiCR-2013).
6. A Sliding Mode Controller Based DTC Scheme for Performance Improvement of Cage Induction Generator used for Wind Power Applications. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Microelectronics, Communication and Renewable Energy (ICMiCR-2013).
Area of Interest/ Research: Control System, Networked Control System
Professional Membership: Asst. Superintendent (Baldevjew Hall of Residence), Member (Disciplinary Committee & Anti-ragging), Member (Electrical maintenance)
Key Publication: 1-International
Area of Interest/ Research: AGC
Professional Membership: LMISTE
Key Publication: 1. Effect of different controller capacitive energy storage on two area interconnected power system model using MATLAB,Simulink. 2. Effect of CES & SMES on AGC in presence of different controller and RAMP disturbance
Extra Responsibility: PIC, Training & Placement Section PIC, Establishment Section
Area of Interest/ Research: Production & Industrial Eng.
Extra Responsibility: PIC AICTE, Asst. Superintend Boys Hostel, PIC- AISHE, PIC-Workshop
Area of Interest/ Research: Opencast Mining, Haul Road Design, Rock mechanics , Bulk Utilization of Fly ash, Geotechnical Engineering
Professional Membership: LMISTE
1. Mallick S.R., Mishra M.K. (2017) “Evaluation of Clinker Stabilized Fly Ash-Mine Overburden Mix as Sub-base Construction Material for Mine Haul Roads”, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Springer Publication, Switzerland, DOI: 10.1007/s10706-017-0198-8, Volume 35, Issue 4, pp. 1629-1644. (SNIP: 1.035)
2. Mallick S.R., Verma A.K., Rao K U M (2016) “Characterization of Coal Mine Overburden and Assessment as Mine Haul Road Construction Material” Journal of Institution of Engineers (India): Series D, Springer Publication, DOI: 10.1007/s40033-016-0126-8, Volume 98, Issue 2, pp. 167-176.
3. Mallick S.R., Mishra M.K. (2013) “Strength Evaluation of Clinker Stabilized Fly ash-Mine Overburden Composites as an Alternative Haul Road Construction Material”, Emerging Materials Research, ICE Publication, London, DOI: 10.1680/emr.12.00031, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp. 144-151. (IF: 0.313)
4. Mallick S.R., Mishra M.K. (2013) “Geotechnical Characterization of Clinker Stabilized Fly ash- Coal Mine Overburden Mixes for Sub-base of Mine Haul Road”, Coal Combustion and Gasification Products, University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research and the American Coal Ash Association, DOI: 10.4177/CCGP-D-12-00011.1, Volume 5, pp. 49-56.
Extra Responsibility: Hostel Superintendent-Maa Tarini Hall of Residence
Area of Interest/ Research: Physical Metallurgy
Area of Interest/ Research: Mechanical Vibration Finite Element Analysis Rotor Dynamics
Extra Responsibility: PIC Examination, GCE Keonjhar, PIC e-Evaluation, GCE Keonjhar
Area of Interest/ Research: Production Engineering
Professional Membership: HOD–BSH, PIC-Cultural
Key Publication: 2-National Publication
Area of Interest/ Research: Control System, Renewable energy
Professional Membership: IET, IEEE, LMISTE
Key Publication: 1: M K Senapati, Cardiac Arrhythmia Classification , IEEE conference, Kerala section-Aug-2014. 2: Sahoo, N.C. Mohapatro, S. Senapati, M.K., "A SoC based voltage control strategy for DC microgrid," in Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC), 2015 IEEE , Vol. No., PP. No.: 185-190, 26-28 Oct. 2015.
Extra Responsibility: Scholarship In-charge, Asst. Supt. Ladies Hostel, SSG In-charge
Area of Interest/ Research: Smart Grid, Artificial Intelligence techniques, Power Quality
Professional Membership: ISTE, MIE
Key Publication: 1: A Ghosh and S. S. Dash et al., Modified Differential Evolution With Distance-based Selection for Continuous Optimization in Presence of Noise, IEEE Access, November,VOLUME 5, 2017 pp 26944- 26964.
Area of Interest/ Research: Solar Energy, Power System
Area of Interest/ Research: Foundation Engineering, Dynamic Soil Structure Interaction, Ground Improvement, Soil reinforcement
Area of Interest/ Research: Coal Preparation, Slime Beneficiation
Area of Interest/ Research: Traffic Engineering, Traffic Flow Modeling.
Award /Honor: 1. Awarded prize from Guru Nanak Lending Library, Cuttack for securing highest mark in 10th board examination at school level. 2. Achieved a monetary award for securing first position at school level (7th Standard) from Braj Gauri Trust, Mumbai.
Professional Membership: No
1.“An Overview of Design of Roundabouts”, International Conference on Emerging Trends In Science And Engineering Research (ETSER-2015 , NIT Manipur.
2.“Capacity Estimation of a Roundabout Intersection” National Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (RACE-2016), SVNIT, Surat.
3.“Impact of Traffic Congestion on Environmental Pollution”, International Conference on Industrial Impacts on Environment and Sustainable Development (IIESD-2018), GCE, Keonjhar.
Extra Responsibility:Treasurer, Civil Engineering Society
Area of Interest/ Research: Traffic flow modelling, Traffic flow theory, Pedestrian behavior analysis and modelling, Intelligent Traffic systems
Award /Honor: 1. Gate Fellowship during M.Tech 2. Prime minister scholarship during B.Tech 3. State Topper in 10th 4. State topper in NRTS exam
Professional Membership: UMI (urban mobility of India ) member
Key Publication: 1. Estimation of critical gap of U-turns at uncontrolled median openings (Transportation Letters : Taylor and Francis Publication) 2. Estimation of critical gaps by using Maximum Likelihood Method (Under Review)
Area of Interest/ Research: Power System Eng.
Area of Interest/ Research: Communication Eng.
Extra Responsibility: Asst. land acquisition OIC
Area of Interest/ Research: Data structure, Object oriented programming, Computer Organization & Architecture , Computer Network, JAVA Programming
Key Publication: 1. A New Fault-Tolerant Interconnection Network, 2. A Literature Survey: Stemming Algorithm for Odia Language
Extra Responsibility: PIC, Web Design & Maintenance (2007- 2017), PIC, Training & Placement Section (2008-2011), BPUT Centre Coordinator (2015-2016), PIC Stipend & Scholarship (2012-2015), PIC ,Central Computer Section (2008-2012), PIC, Examination Section from (2015-2016)
Area of Interest/ Research: Coordination Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry
Professional Membership: IANCAS
Key Publication: Journal publication-22, Conference publication-13, Book publication-03
Extra Responsibility: Prof.-in-charge, Central Library
Reviewer: Reviewer in 03 Scientific Journals
Area of Interest/ Research: Machine Design , Machine dynamics and fluid mechanics
Area of Interest/ Research: Machine Design, M.O.S, Vibration
Extra Responsibility: Assistant P.I.C Examination
Area of Interest/ Research: Vlsi Degisn, Nano Electronics
Area of Interest/ Research: Internal Combustion Engines, Air Conditioning Of Automobiles, Thermodynamics
Key Publication: An International Publication: Integrated Air Conditioning Unit For Automobiles, International Journal Of Advanced Research In Technology Volume2, Issue 2, ISSN-2349-7173
Extra Responsibility: NCC Coordinator
Area of Interest/ Research: Numerical Analysis, Complex Theory
Extra Responsibility: Disciplinary Committee Member
Area of Interest/ Research: Cosmology, Operation Research
Extra Responsibility: Member of Anti Raging Committee
Area of Interest/ Research: Power System
Area of Interest/ Research: IPCP(Industrial Process control & Dynamics)
Area of Interest/ Research: Beach placer mineral beneficiation (Zircon processing), Rig Noise attenuation in offshore seismic data.
Area of Interest/ Research: Ore deposits
Extra Responsibility: PIC Superintend Girls Hostel
Area of Interest/ Research: Thermally assisted low grade Iron ore processing
Area of Interest/ Research: Concrete Structure
Key Publication: 3 International Conference, 1 International Journal
Area of Interest/ Research: Soil Stabilization
Key Publication: Conference paper-1, Journal paper-1
Area of Interest/ Research: Concrete Technology & Structural Engineering Research on RCC beam with fine-aggregate replacement by Granite dust
Key Publication: International conference on Sustainable construction and building materials, NIT Surathkal, Karnataka (IC_SCBM)2018
Award/Honor: GATE fellowship in M.Tech Medhabruti in B.Tech Sanskrit Scholarship in +2 Science NRTS scholarship at Highschool
Professional Membership: Nil
Extra Responsibility: Nil
Area of Interest/ Research: Geosynthetics, geo environmental
Area of Interest/ Research: Working in RS and GIS software like Arc GIS and SWAT, Familiarized with HEC-geo HMS.
Key Publication: Dandapat, A. K., and Sahoo S.N. (2017). “Evaluation of different loss models for runoff estimation in Subarnarekha basin” Hydro-2017, Ahmadabad.
Area of Interest/ Research: Structural Health Monitoring
Area of Interest/ Research: Ferrous metallurgy, Transport Phenomenon
Area of Interest/ Research: Materials Engineering
Area of Interest/ Research: Physical Metallurgy
Area of Interest/ Research: Irish novels ,Irish literature
Professional Membership: Irish literature
Key Publication: ISSN-2231-5616
Area of Interest/ Research: Coal washing, Froth flotation, Modeling and simulation.
Area of Interest/ Research: Mineral Processing, Coal Preparation, Comminution and classification.